Tailor's Workshop - Dress your doll
- Product Code: PN-0183287
- Reward Points: 200
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Discover the magic of sewing and create amazing outfits for your dolls! The clothing sewing kit will allow you to enter the world of a seamstress and enjoy creating beautiful garments. Develop your skills, take pleasure in sewing, and create fashion masterpieces that will delight both you and your dolls!
The Tailor's Workshop set includes: 3 pieces of non-fraying fabric, a 29 cm mannequin doll, a stand, all the necessary sewing materials (needle, thread, fabric scissors, pins, tape measure, thimble), clear instructions, and a decorative box that can serve as a wardrobe.
With this kit, learning to sew becomes child's play. It provides lots of fun and joy for both young and old.
How to do it:
1. Cut out patterns along the colored edge;
2. Layer pieces of fabric one on top of the other, with the color on the inner side;
3. Use small stitches to sew parts along the interrupted lines of the same color;
4. Turn it inside out, and you're done! You've created an outfit that fits DressYourDoll or Barbie mannequin!
Tip: If you want to sew DressYourDoll sets using a sewing machine, we recommend using a jersey or stretch needle or placing a piece of paper under the fabric to prevent it from slipping under the machine foot.
|Height (cm)||The clothes fit the Dress Your Doll dummy doll, 29 cm tall, and the Barbie doll.|
|Instruction language||English, Español, Français, Nederlands, Русский, Português, Deutsch|